rcdoski

MAMBA 70CC With CROW Ultra RC Ver-2_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

MAMBA 70CC With CROW Ultra RC Ver-2_AV

This is an updated version of the Mamba with crow I did earlier. It has improved flight physics, so it has a more natural feel to it. Plus, a flaw in the rudder has been fixed. Still has the crow feature that slows it down nicely.
Channel A or 7 is crow.
Channel B or 8 smoke.
Channel C or 5 High/Low rates.
Brakes on up elevator.
Prop by Technoid.
Numerous camera angles F1-F8.
Color scheme by Doug schluter.
Link to color scheme.
[URL...

View the Swap Page

Last edited:
Yeah I know of these guys especially the one on the bottom🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really hope one of these days we get to hangout and fly with you Doug? I'm sure your cheeks are going to be in pain from laughing so much just ask both @SCOTT SALA & @rcdoski about that as much as I do laughing with my buddies every Saturday night😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
you know i used to fly multi player starting back in 2007 and was on almost every day with the luthier and slowflyer and spasticated toad among others we had a blast flying different tube race courses , but got away from it back almost 10 years ago now . yes i thought about trying it again with you guys not sure the time schedule

Last edited:
Thank you for creating and sharing the Mamba 70cc with crow file. I have a Flex Innovations Mamba 10 G2 with crow and I really want to practice the crow feature in the simulator. I downloaded and imported the Mamba 70cc with crow file and I can get the crow feature to enable by toggling it on my TX. My issue is that I was thinking it would work like in my Mamba 10 G2 where the crow decreases as you increase the throttle. And when you get to half throttle crow is completely disabled. Is the file setup to work this way? As of now the crow stays on fully no matter throttle position. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jeffers

What you described is the way the AURA controller from Flex Innovations works. Unfortunately the AURA controller is not available in Realflight. Thank you for your interest though.
Happy flying.

Back