Mathias's corner

It probably flies strange because it was designed for G3.5. RF6 is an entirely different animal.

MR, the invirement in RF6, is completely defferant from earlier versions of RF. A lot of planes will appear more floaty. To corect this, select Advanced, and add more drag to the main wing. This will give the affect of less lift, or more weight. This is not a complete fix, but rather a starting place for some models.

MR, the invirement in RF6, is completely defferant from earlier versions of RF. A lot of planes will appear more floaty. To corect this, select Advanced, and add more drag to the main wing. This will give the affect of less lift, or more weight. This is not a complete fix, but rather a starting place for some models.

Ok, thanks I´ll try that.

I searched the swap pages on this swedish fighterjet called JA37 Viggen made by Saab, but I didn´t find this one. If I knew how to do 3D-modeling I wished I could re-create this one as a model and upload it to the swap pages.

Last edited:
I searched the swap pages on this swedish fighterjet called JA37 Viggen made by Saab, but I didn´t find this one. If I knew how to do 3D-modeling I wished I could re-create this one as a model and upload it to the swap pages.

I know a friend of mine was going to work on it however other things have come up since then. Have you tried mwilson's Gripen?

Thanks

Thanks Knife Edge for sending congratulations on my birthday last week to my e-mail. It was kind of you all.

Mathias let me explain- I only created that thread for you because you were starting a new thread for each new question. There is no need for you to have your own corner. Just find a thread that is relevant to your question and if none exsist then that's when you would start a new thread. Bottom line don't worry about making a new mathias corner.:)

Mathias let me explain- I only created that thread for you because you were starting a new thread for each new question. There is no need for you to have your own corner. Just find a thread that is relevant to your question and if none exsist then that's when you would start a new thread. Bottom line don't worry about making a new mathias corner.:)

But if you tell me there´s no need to have a corner why did you create this one. I am sorry but I don´t understand how this forum works. I am sorry I am from Sweden. I have gone through this forum and even used the search field to find one but there´s no questions or threads at all like them I ask about.

Last edited:
Back