Matt's F-16 Build Thread

Some more motivation to com0lete this model. I have been working on it here and there but have been lazy with updates. Facebook has some updates though.

I will probably get to installing the sim tomorrow since I have a very nasty ocular migraine eminating from my right eye and radiating throughout the rest of my head. Nausea and light sensitivy accompanied with severe pain is no good for staring at a monitor. Ugh. Putging my phone down and calling it a night.

Attachments

• 20140103_173206.jpg
    20140103_173206.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 12
Matt, I notice a smidge of stretching going on in a couple places. I cant believe someone that considers himself a modeler of any sorts would even post such a poor display of their lack of ability. For crying out loud, if you're going to do something, do it right. SHEESH!!!:p:p:p Dont make me give the butt flicker a call to take care of you!!!;)

Lol!! seriously, Looks great Matt. I agree with willsonman though. You surpassed primitive a looong time ago. Keep it up!!

OMG! What the heck is the "Butt Flicker". I'm hoping it's not slightly mis-spelled.:confused: If so it seems a steep punishment for lack of ability.

Last edited:
The butt flicker is indeed an inside joke regarding a wonderful neighbor of mine which hates my guts. He spent an entire weekend flicking cigarette butts at my car leaving burn marks everywhere. Luckily I have been able to wash the marks out. That same neighbor is greatly intimidated by me too as now he quickly looks away if I catch him looking at me.--I would say I am a few inches taller and I'm also about 60lbs more man than he is. I have been working out since this past summer and I've been working out really hard/dedicated for over two weeks now.

Unfortunately my car died on Saturday anyhow. It hopefully is a minor fix and will also be covered by the warranty--I hope. I could go for a bit of good news today.

Last edited:
Matt, I notice a smidge of stretching going on in a couple places. I cant believe someone that considers himself a modeler of any sorts would even post such a poor display of their lack of ability. For crying out loud, if you're going to do something, do it right. SHEESH!!!:p:p:p Dont make me give the butt flicker a call to take care of you!!!;)

Lol!! seriously, Looks great Matt. I agree with willsonman though. You surpassed primitive a looong time ago. Keep it up!!

You should have just let people think you were serious with your critique. LOL. I keep re-reading it. I keep laughing about this and I need to laugh today.

I do have a ton of polys left over still so, I will get my control surfaces completed and then create weapons. I can't believe I can go up to 27,000 polys now, so I am going to have fun with this model.

Was going to at first, but thought just in case your mind was on more important things, I'd be clear. I just read about your loss, and I know that affects some worse than others.

Was going to at first, but thought just in case your mind was on more important things, I'd be clear. I just read about your loss, and I know that affects some worse than others.

I do appreciate it and I'm glad you have given me some support. My grandma was a wonderful lady with a wicked sense of humor. Did you see her obituary I shared? The one picture of her holding the tomatoes at chest level just shows who my grandma really was. She didn't want a funeral and was happy if they had a memorial playing "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen. So, that is what they did.

So, all control surfaces are cut out including the airbrakes. I also have two cockpit control panel objects--the later control panel looks like a keeper, but you don't get a preview of that today.

Back