MESSAGE FROM WARBIRD (I'm just the Messenger) TO ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtwithac

hi all im sorry for all the trouble i caused on KE but im very sure my act is right and im gonna do alot of good and no bad i have some very good info to share with you guys i have info on how to partially defeat the terror causing unexpected error. Please give me another chance i hace had plenty of time to think about what i have done so please give me another chance KE is my favorite website and the coolest one and i cant stand being without it so can ya:)?

No thank you

As much as we appreciate the offer, "NFW" comes to mind! (PM me for X-rated definition, if you're over 18 yrs old).

No thanks

Ill think i will take my chances with the errors rather than have you about thanks ;)

Lillej

I would rather kill myself than see you back on here. AND we all know that you have nothing useful to say.

ilovemetro said:
he finally got banned? :D

I've not been following the politics. What did he do to get himself banned? He seems to have a lot of people very upset so I'm assuming he did something substantial.

Go easy on the guy. At 13 he's not an adult. I'm not saying let him back (given that I don't even know what he's done, and I'm not sure what value he added), but don't think or speak too much ill of him given that he's just a kid.

come on you guys, just give him a chance, so wat he made to many posts, and so many usless AV's. hes 13 yr old. take it easy on him.

harv

Ummm, NO WAY.

For starters, you intentionally annoyed us and mocked us and called us names when we politley asked you to stop, you bit the hand that fed you and that alone is the bigest mistake you can make, as you discovered you got CUT OFF! and now you want to beg us for mercy? NFW.

Now my supper has gotten cold, i've had a long second day of my new job and i'm tired, so I don't plan on wasting anymore time with this :(

Oh Harv.......Yes he is only 13.....yes we gave him PLENTY of chances in fact he had a whole week of second chances, thats more than I have had in my intire 26 years! and he did more than post usless treads (like this), he mocked us and called us names.

MY FINAL ANSWER..........NFW!!!!!!

funflier said:
For starters, you intentionally annoyed us and mocked us and called us names when we politley asked you to stop, you bit the hand that fed you and that alone is the bigest mistake you can make, as you discovered you got CUT OFF! and now you want to beg us for mercy? NFW.

Now my supper has gotten cold, i've had a long second day of my new job and i'm tired, so I don't plan on wasting anymore time with this :(

Oh Harv.......Yes he is only 13.....yes we gave him PLENTY of chances in fact he had a whole week of second chances, thats more than I have had in my intire 26 years! and he did more than post usless treads (like this), he mocked us and called us names.

MY FINAL ANSWER..........NFW!!!!!!

i agree, but i read every post of his, i dont see him calling names to anyone. if you can prove to me that he did call you stuff names and stuff, ill wont post antoher comment.

harv

warbird flyboy
Banned Join Date: Nov 2006

Re: .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird flyboy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BABY BASTARD

BASTARD

dumbass

bastard its call a brain brains not asses

!stupid fat F***

These are the names he PM'ED me one evening while he was on his rampage some words may be blocked due to foul langage. THIS WAS NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY, IT WAS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM MY PM'S.

harv said:
i agree, but i read every post of his, i dont see him calling names to anyone. if you can prove to me that he did call you stuff names and stuff, ill wont post antoher comment.

harv
thats because typically when you use slander they delete the post :p

Warbird Flyboy was given every chance under the sun by everyone here and he continued with his nonsense. At first I was kinda on his side but he just kept abusing everyone here. If I had acted like him when I was 13, my Grand Dad would have taken the old razor strap off the nail in the kitchen and taught me some respect. :eek:

I think the biggest thing was the fact the he was aka Warbirdflyboy, Bobbyhill and Fezz and admitted to being all three. He was manipulating the rating system and defending himself with his aliases.

His own quote: (o also can you mods out there delete my other accounts but i want to go by fezz now so dont delete that one.)

Enough said I think.

TN......

funflier said:
warbird flyboy
Banned Join Date: Nov 2006

Re: .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BABY BASTARD

BASTARD

dumbass

bastard its call a brain brains not asses

!stupid fat F***

These are the names he PM'ED me one evening while he was on his rampage some words may be blocked due to foul langage. THIS WAS NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY, IT WAS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM MY PM'S.

ouch!

He called me every name in the book in posts(which were deleted) and PM's. He also had multiple accounts which he used to abuse the rating system far worse than others who have been banned for the same offense.

Even at 13, it's time to take responsibility for your actions. He had MANY chances to straighten up his act and refused to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back