legoman

MiG-21 bis_EA

legoman

legoman submitted a new upload:

MiG-21 bis_EA

The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 is a supersonic jet fighter and interceptor aircraft, designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau in the Soviet Union. Its nicknames include: "balalaika", because its planform resembles the stringed musical instrument of the same name; "Ołówek", Polish for "pencil", due to the shape of its fuselage, and "Én Bạc", meaning "silver swallow", in Vietnamese.

Approximately 60 countries across four continents have flown the MiG-21...

View the Swap Page

excellent build like always legoman , i have a question do the inboard weapons release ? they show as detachable but have no servos for that , the outboard ones have DT for the detachable servos

excellent build like always legoman , i have a question do the inboard weapons release ? they show as detachable but have no servos for that , the outboard ones have DT for the detachable servos

lack of switchs on my end. i guess they could have been hooked up but I think the missile look silly just dropping away "dead"

lack of switchs on my end. i guess they could have been hooked up but I think the missile look silly just dropping away "dead"
good to know , i just wondered as you did leave it open for being dropped with minimal physic effort but lack of switches and the missile look silly just dropping away makes sense . https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/f-4b-phantom-lm-_ea.13882/ this is dhk's F-4B with firing missiles to check out legoman not to far of a distance but it did work but you probable know this

Last edited:
good to know , i just wondered as you did leave it open for being dropped with minimal physic effort but lack of switches and the missile look silly just dropping away makes sense . https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/f-4b-phantom-lm-_ea.13882/ this is dhk's F-4B with firing missiles to check out legoman not to far of a distance but it did work but you probable know this
yeah I have seen it. but it does weird things if you are maneuvering when it is launched. also I had near zero motivation near the end of development so....

Back