Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

The best way to get a heli request is to build a heli. How many would you have to build to satisfy everyone?

Thanks guys. The teal scheme was out 15 minutes after I uploaded.:rolleyes:

At which point, I think there is reason to report this guy and get him banned. I have a hard time believing that was done for any reason other than to harass the creator of the model. And THAT is against the rules of the board.

That may a bit too far for me. I don't feel harassed by what he's doing. I just feel like he's throwing garbage bags over the fence into our yard.;)

That may a bit too far for me. I don't feel harassed by what he's doing. I just feel like he's throwing garbage bags over the fence into our yard.;)

Well, if you don't feel harassed, then no harm, no foul. But personally, if someone was throwing garbage into my yard, I would feel harassed. :p

Whats that all about that you used my Sound Profile? Please remove it from the file, I could not remember you asked for it. Thank you!

Groni, any component of a file that is posted here can be used in another file, historically. Once you post a model that uses a sound profile, blade, prop, battery, engine (those 2 are defined in the RF editor), etc., it's available for others to use. How am I to know whether a battery I picked is one you designed? It's not delineated in the editor like that. The only unacceptable thing to do is for someone to post an EA when he didn't build the 3D model. That's the way it's always been. Otherwise, a sound profile is a sound profile, and if I have it available, I may use it. If you don't want others to use it, don't post it.

I think you know I can't remove the file after child files have been made. I guess I assumed that since I allowed you to use my physics as a basis for your 630 you would return the courtesy. To tell you the truth I don't even remember applying the sound profile. I won't use it in the future. Sorry

Groni, any component of a file that is posted here can be used in another file, historically. Once you post a model that uses a sound profile, blade, prop, battery, engine (those 2 are defined in the RF editor), etc., it's available for others to use. How am I to know whether a battery I picked is one you designed? It's not delineated in the editor like that. The only unacceptable thing to do is for someone to post an EA when he didn't build the 3D model. That's the way it's always been. Otherwise, a sound profile is a sound profile, and if I have it available, I may use it. If you don't want others to use it, don't post it.

This is how I feel too. Couldn't say it better.

Ok, I think it´s ok for me. I just wondered if this is something like revenge for the physics. But I guess we should bury the hatchet. The helicopter look very great and feels authentic. Hard to believe that this kind of helis can do hard 3d :)

Also the Rotor Animation is cool. I was trying to build that too for the goblin, but didn´t made it till yet. And as I can see the first HIGH QUALITY CS is also done ;)

Best Regards

Groni

Actually since you said you wouldn't be around here anymore I put our problems out of my mind. The hatchet has been buried for me anyways. I just hope you can just settle down a bit and enjoy this hobby. We are a community here and we help each other all the time. There is no competition. Conspiracy theory people are among the most unhappy people I know. All is well.;)

Thanks! I do enjoy this hobby very much. Also I enjoy the community behind it, even if I didn´t post my goblins here. I guess I didn´t had a lucky start with my attitude...
Hope I can post here if I have some problems with features I want to add to my Goblins.

Back