More errors: Now Kerror32495

manuel

How is possible a 300 EUR program has some many mistakes?? The forum is full of installation problems. I have tryed in 3 PC. It is a new error each time. I have reinstall the system, drivers, etc.....The latest one is Kerror 32495, The one before 122, the one before error creating effect propdisk... Anyone can help me?? How can I solve Keerror32495??? Why you don´t solve this problems with updates?
Thanks for all your help.

The error you mentioned about creating the propdisk effect indicates graphics card incompatibility. As for the rest of the problems you refer to, the only known installation issue is a result of bad disks. That may be what is causing problems for you. In order to help you, I will need more information. Please provide all of the following information:
  1. The version number of your CD's, listed in the build.txt file on CD #1.
  2. Additional system information. Follow these instructions.
  3. The exact text of any error messages you encounter, and what you are doing when they occur.
  4. Were there any error messages during installation?

Regarding error

Hi Ryan,
I made a copy of the original CD and I used instead of the original and the problem is gone. Definetly is a CD2 problem. It works in some computers but not in all of them. Depending of the CD unit.
Do we have to contact with realplanes, you or the local dealer in order to have a new CD´s?? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a bad disk, all right. I'm glad you were able to get it running! You should contact RealFlight Technical Support, which is handled by our publisher, Great Planes. They can send you a new disk. Or, if they need to refer you to your local distributor or something like that, they will at least have the info to do so. That's outside of our area here at Knife Edge. :)

Back