MoreGas 1.

Kris...

I am sure most of you are aware of Moregas1's constant bombardment of spam files on the swap pages well today i received several PM's from him.

Hi Kris:
I´m the MoreGas1 father, and someone is using the Moregas1 username to upload a lot of bad files and writting ofensive comments.
I have asked to Ryan Douglas to investigate this identity suplantation.

Please ignore comments towards you.

When real MoreGas1 upload a file we will do to know with some comments.

Thanks for your comprension.

I also sent me these by mistake i think :rolleyes:

Ryan,

Today it happened again. A lot of files uploaded with my username.

Can you investigate if that person has used my password correctly to upload the files?.

Other things, today all the model has been rated with 10 points. Could you investigate what person is rating the models with 10 points, because I think is the same that upload the AV using my username.

I ask to the forum users that Ignore these files and its comments.

Thank you.

Thumbs up Solved impersonated Identity SPAM
Ryan,

I just found how are using my username to upload this SPAM files.

When someone upload a file, after, you can edit this AV files and.. you can edit user uploader!!!

This is the way that are assigning files to me.

Wy you can Uploader in Edit mode in the AV files???

Please tell me who is uploading this files and after changing de user uploader and take actions against.

In My Swap files I have left some SPAM files with this comment for you investigate:
Ryan, this is SPAM file uploaded by other person using my username

Thanks again.

He didn't send you those by mistake. I got all the same as did some other members. He has left 2 pages of files he says he didn't upload on the swaps. I think he is just trying to get those who are rating him 1's to let his files be. I will be putting 1s on all of them soon. Just like I did the last 2 times.

Kris, have you looked at any of the descriptions? Many of them specifically mention you. He wants to be your friend...........;)

EDIT: I now see most have been changed now to the message to Ryan.

He wants to be your friend...........;)

ugly_man_laugh.gif

So if that really is moregas's dad does he know what his son started originally? I doubt this kid told his dad how he was abusing the rating system, sending pm's out that he shouldn't have, and retaliating against the members who gave honest feedback on his models.

So it's just coincidence that moregas1 is active on the forums and a new file just randomly pops up? While everyone is online including jbourke no less. I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• scrnshot.jpg
    scrnshot.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 19
Wow! Jeffpn, you are going way out on this one. LOL. Obvious we know what is happening without a doubt. I would keep an eye on our files to make sure we don't magically upload crap ourselves.

Attachments

• scrnshot02.jpg
    scrnshot02.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 19
  • scrnshot03.jpg
    scrnshot03.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 21
So everybodey stop posting about him and just report him. He craves only attention, whoever it is.

For everyone in these Thread.

I am really MoreGas1' s father and I try to explane you what is happening.

Show the files attached. I explain what is happening and is very important that Ryan Douglas do something. First of all, the swap page in edit file mode, can´t allow edit the uploader and assign files to other users. This is a big mistake.
Second I have asked to Ryan to investigate and have sended 3 messages to find who is the user that is changing the uploader and I think that now he is reading in this thread.

Open your eyes. I'm telling you the thruth. Anyone could change the uploader user from his AV files. Report to Ryan Douglas please...

Attachments

• Img1.jpg
    Img1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Img2.jpg
    Img2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Img3.jpg
    Img3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
Back