MoreGas 1.

You sended 3 messages, huh? Moregas1's father, hah!

Sorry, daddy, I take advantage of changing the uploader's name legitimately. Why should that change because you are a little twerp?

Jeffpn

Yes I Sended 3 message to Ryan Douglas...

Don´t you undestand that changing the uploader you can assign AV files to others users with its comments and so injure another user.

Please be respectful. It is one of the main rules in the forums

Why not try to change the uploader and see what happens in the user page that change?

...and I'm constantly checking My Files page to delete these files.

I left several AV files to Ryan to investigate the original user that upload them

Good for you. Now knock it off!! Go away.

First rule of people who don't play well here is they use invisible mode, like you.

If a file is listed as another person, how can checking my files help delete them. My Files only shows files as your user name. This is falling apart fast.

Jeffpn

I will not spend more time trying to convince you.

Just ask the forum administrator to do something.

This is what I want everyone to understand.
Anyone can rename files,
Is what he is doing now with multiple users.
Estoy borrando archivos desde hace 2 semanas aproximadamente.

Excuse me, repeat it with QUOTE...

If a file is listed as another person, how can checking my files help delete them. My Files only shows files as your user name. This is falling apart fast.

Anyone can rename files,

Anyone can rename files,
Gee, thanks for your concern. I've been changing the uploader as long as I've been modeling.

Don't worry, though. Your IP address is on everything you do here. They'll get you that way.

Excuse me, repeat it with QUOTE...

Anyone can rename files,

Which has nothing to do with my question. How will you checking my files help delete files thrown on us?

Gee, thanks for your concern. I've been changing the uploader as long as I've been modeling.

Don't worry, though. Your IP address is on everything you do here. They'll get you that way.

Right, and that's what I asked Ryan, to investigate

By the way, why you change the uploader on models you do?

There is a Legit reason ......

Moregas1father person.......(Why does that remind me of fishing and camping trips with my dad in a small tent after eating beans for dinner ? :p )
Your situation is just ONE of the reasons most of us content creators want the ratings system eliminated

Moregas1 and MoregasI. One name ends with a letter, and one name ends with a number.

If Moregas1 is telling the truth, why doesn't he just delete the spam files?
One can't just use someone els's user name. theyd have to log in under that user.

2 things brields: 1) You are wrong (again). It's quite possible to change the uploader's name to someone else. I do it every other time. 2) Nobody else has discussed this today, except to address a point brought up last night. Why did you? Let it die.

Back