MoreGas 1.

You can have the one that was uploaded to my account too :D

And mine
approval.gif

I guess we are all members of the "Moregas" company... producers of fine quality methane the world over. :D

Gee, thanks for your concern. I've been changing the uploader as long as I've been modeling.

Don't worry, though. Your IP address is on everything you do here. They'll get you that way.

Ryan Douglas finally answered me.

I leave the answer if you are interested.

Moregas1 said:
Ryan,

Do you need the SPAM files that I left to you for investigate the original uploader?.

Please reply and then I will remove this files if you don't need it.

The problems is that anyone of the users can change the user uploader editing the AV files. The new uploader could be anyone of the forum users.

Thanks.

Ryan Douglas said:
Hello,

I took a look at this today. It appears that you probably deleted the spam files under your own account that you mentioned, but I'm aware of a couple others we can look at if we need to.

As I think you've come to understand, allowing an uploader to assign files to a different user is actually a feature of the system. Although it doesn't seem to happen very often, it does allow for abuse. We're currently working on the swap pages system. We may reevaluate that feature.

I have banned the user MoregasI.

Regards,

- Ryan

As all of you can see, the user MoregasI (finished with letter) has been banned and the feature that allow assing files to other users could be use for abuse.

In this case this feature has been used to make people believe that Moregas1 (finished with numer) was the culprit of these upload and its comments.

Back