Multi-player compatibility?

G-Man

I was just wondering if RealFlight 3.5 is compatible with newer versions of RealFlight when using the LAN multi-player option. My relative just got RealFlight 6 for Christmas, but I'm still using RealFlight 3.5. I thought it would be fun to host a private session with him some time, if possible. I haven't upgraded my simulator for quite a while...... guess I've been putting more into airplanes than simulators :)

Thanks,
G-Man

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Last edited:
RealFlight 6 Upgrade

I checked into the RealFlight 6 upgrade, but unfortunately it is for version 4 and above...... v3.5 is not included (bummer!). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get the whole enchilada when the time comes, which means upgrading my PC as well to get optimum performance. Tough choice...... do I want a new airplane or a new simulator? At this time, the new airplane wins the prize. :D

Thanks so much for your reply!

G-Man
Palm Harbor, Florida

KE/GP needs to change their RF6 upgrade descriptions, in my opinion. The RF6 upgrade WILL work on G3.5. Several have done so already. Why KE/GP won't say that up front is beyond me.

I can definitely say, you can upgrade 3.5 to 6.

I bought the 6 upgrade off an RC store on amazon (b/c I had an amazon gift card)

the 6 upgrade disc, is really just a full install it's only "upgrade" because it comes with no controller.

and my Interlink controller from 3, works just fine.

And as I posted in the what kind of PC do you need,
I am running a 2.2 ghz single core OLD athlon with 2gb of ram, and r6 runs great.

Back