Multiplayer Not Working!!!

sonnyhad

I hope this is not like previous years when, when the holidays come, someone flicks the switch off on the servers and they are not back online until the following week!!

I am able to connect to the list server, no sessions are found. I am hosting for a very brief time and it appears to be working. It could be that nobody can find anybody's sessions. I have seen that happen before.

Things should be working now. I see 4 RF7 sessions active.

Thanks for the report. Please post here to let us know if you experience further problems.

Excellent. I'll try to peek at the forums occasionally over the holiday weekend in case more problems arise. :)

I cant get mine to work. Ive turned the firewall off. when it comes to ports and the router i have no idea.

RF7.png

Last edited:
You must have both the local uPnP service enabled on your computer, and you must enable user controlled uPnP on your router.

HOW to do that is beyond the scope of this forum and dependent upon your hardware.

Hint: Google is your friend.

My u torrent still works so I would think UPNP is setup but I dunno. I tried port forwarding and that just messed everything up LOL. Guess I'll have to get one of my buddys over here and see if they can figure it out.

My u torrent still works so I would think UPNP is setup but I dunno. I tried port forwarding and that just messed everything up LOL. Guess I'll have to get one of my buddys over here and see if they can figure it out.

U torrent is not a good word to throw out around here, why not say Emulator at the same time:rolleyes:

ArrrrG
Wait furit.........

Matey.......Wait furit....

Thar be A fast approuchin' Squall line on the horrrrizon

Last edited:
What is it with the MP servers and long weekends? ever since 4.0!
It almost predictable and I know I'm not the only one to notice
its not increased traffic ....I've seen it go down with only a few sessions up

Back