Multiplayer Problems

HarleyD

I'm having a problem connecting to the real-flight multi-player server......
I get the Error:
Directory Server Failed. Please ensure that Realflight is not being blocked...... blah blah blah... nothing important after that

FYI: It isn't just me my friends are having the same problems and we have tried different things with our firewalls that is not our problem.....

PLEASE HELP!:D

You did not not state what version of RF you and your friends are running. Maybe it's part of your blah blah blah, nothing important.

Call tech support. They can get your important information so they can tell you different things to do, like fixing the problem on your end. MP works fine on my end.

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=22007

See... I Believe you guys are understanding this like this is the first time we are trying out the multiplayer function of realflight...... We have been using realflight REALIABLY for a few years now..... and then this just randomly happens! My Version is the latest for Realflight G5.5 i finally got on for a few minutes yester day and i asked someone and noone else that was in the session was happy with the way that realflight multiplayer was acting yesterday.....
THIS IS NOT JUST US!!!

Back