Multiplayer Viewer

Previewing the product? Most decent hobby shops have a kiosk running Real Flight and encourage its customers to give it a try. Additionally, there is a 'trial' version available for download to try on your computer and make sure your computer is up to the task. It also serves as an 'appetizer' for the full version.
Preview complete, other than seeing multiplayer: usually with some idiot smoking up the area with his full size or giant scale version of his favorite aircraft. I would think that alone would turn off a prospective customer. What do you think?

Maybe You Should READ

Josh 0987 said:
If you came here to complain about this software, this is not the right place for you. ;)

No one forced you to buy it. :rolleyes:

Nice job... I never complained about the software.... I am requesting something be added. I bought it of my own free will. Since you are what 21?? Maybe you could take some reading comprension course that you must have skipped in grammar school

[QUOTE Jimmy Neuton] "Previewing the product? "

Yes I previewed the software, no I don't want that .... read the thread... I want a slimmed down product that just allows you to view "all the smoke" in the multi-player area. I am asking for something that actually works not a demo, and I mentioned that I was willing to pay...

The only reason I am even responding to these messages is to keep the thread near the top in hopes of Knife Edge even reading it. I could be complaining about the problems, instead, I am enjoying what is working right. This is my last post on this issue.

Back