Multiplayer

More or less, only exact version numbers can join the same multiplayer sessions. If you are wondering about specific compatibility, just try to join a known session. If it's not listed, you can't join it.

Usually this Question is asked when 2 party's own RF and would like to join up in MP..........
While I can understand why some would ask if 4.5 and 5.5 were compatible

I don't understand what the problem is ?
just have everyone update to the same last latest and greatest version of 5.5 through the RF Launcher

Last edited:
There you go Maj., with the simple solution! Yes, version updates are free to all customers!

Just read my messge again, should read; can multiplayer 5.5 used with someone using RF 6. The amount of people that multiplay seemes to be diminished and I just wanted to know is it because i need the latest version of 6?

Cheers

Relax, money is not an issue & be as incorrect as you can be, life’s to short to piss around the edges!
I was not aware that 5.5 & 6 were not compatible on multiplayer. Just the amount of people online was starting to get a bit thin. Any way I just ordered it from Tower, 10 days travel or there about to Australia. I do wish that RF had the ability to download the upgrade for convenience.

Cheers & thanks for all your help & information.

Back