Need An Airplane Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

VacuumBobby

I need a Spirit Airlines Airbus A319 jet made. lots of details on paint job, please. thank you. e-mail it to me when it is done.
by the way, can you give me instructions on how to paint an airplane? thanks!

Last edited:
Guys, please take him seriously. Also I need about $15,000 to buy all the planes I want from my LHS. So if someone could just PM me and I will respond with my Paypal address so you can send the money. Thanks!

Could someone come over and paint my house, pretty please. I will give you the paint color chip# by PM. Thanks in Advance.
Please... I am serious ... I will also have to tell you the paint so you can buy it.

whats your email i can help you with the color scemes

I need a Spirit Airlines Airbus A319 jet made. lots of details on paint job, please. thank you. e-mail it to me when it is done.
whats your email.... its steven scd from rf

It's unwise to post your email address on a public forum. Pm the email address instead.

Incase you couldn't read between the lines, nobody is going to make this aircraft without proper research done by the requester. Post detailed 3-view photos and color scheme photos, and then hope someone is interested in doing the model which is doubtful.

It's unwise to post your email address on a public forum. Pm the email address instead.

Incase you couldn't read between the lines, nobody is going to make this aircraft without proper research done by the requester. Post detailed 3-view photos and color scheme photos, and then hope someone is interested in doing the model which is doubtful.
how do I Pm my email

The Airbus A380 is a nice airliner on swap pages that is alot like the Airbus A319.

If you add 3 view drawings and photos it would be more likely someone would make it. Of course alot of people request aircraft and they never get made.

Last edited:
If you add 3 view drawings and photos it would be more likely someone would make it. Of course alot of people request aircraft and they never get made.

When people make demands that someone make a model for them, those models NEVER get made. Vaccumbobby will never get what he wants acting like a 2 year old.

And sometimes that means any future requests may be ignored as well ....I'm still floored by 'shut up and make the model"
...really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back