Need help with a model. Colaboration?

brields

I have an airplane I'm working on. I can get the model into Wings 3D but was wondering if anyone is interested in doing the Mapping, and setting up the moving parts in 3ds, then sending the model back to me to get the final physics and color scheme completed?

I have an airplane I'm working on. I can get the model into Wings 3D but was wondering if anyone is interested in doing the Mapping, and setting up the moving parts in 3ds, then sending the model back to me to get the final physics and color scheme completed?
You should post a pic. of your model to see if anyone is interested in the model. However, as you`ve shown an interest in modeling, you should learn how to get it into Max, and do all the the things you`re asking... by yourself,.... then get it into RF, by yourself. It`s the only way you`ll get 100% satisfaction of creating a model, By saying " I CREATED THAT". I `ve only created one plane for RF, and I did have a lot of help and advise, BUT, "I" did ALL the creating, and it was a HUGE achievement for me personally. Dive into the deep end Brields, and see if you can complete this buy yourself, You`ll should get plenty of help, all you have to do is ask. Modelers for RF have ALWAYS been willing to help new modelers, even if they have to come out of the woodwork. The learning curve is a challenge, no doubt, but worth it in the end. ;)

Wonderful Repository

I would say that this forum is a wonderful library of ideas and suggestions regarding modeling and RF. Just doing the simple box plane will get you up running modeling. It is up to you how far you go with it. You should go back to version 4 and start reading there. That stuff is often applicable to now. Use the search engine.

I have been around here for quite a while reading the designer threads. I don't post because most of my stuff reaches 80% and I loose interest and move on, but the crumbs left in these threads are usually interesting and mostly on target.

Don't expect anyone to do it for you, but people will help you with specific questions. They have their own visions to work.

Back