need to install real flight 9.5 on new compter cannot find old registratin #

sterk03

Bought a new computer and need to install Real Flight 9.5 on it. i cannot locate my registration number for the install what do I do to get it installed?

Thanks,

Sterk03

If RF9.5 is like RF8, Help...About on your old PC will give you the serial number. It's also visible in RF8's launcher, and probably in 9.5's launcher too - assuming 9.5 has a launcher. Install it on the new PC & be sure to use the same email address & password to register it. If it's the Steam version, I don't know what will happen. I'm still running RF8. I haven't seen RF9, 9.5, 9.5S, or Evolution, so they may be different.

Fortunately, it didn't change. 9.5 does still have the Launcher and the serial number is there.

The Steam versions don't have the launcher or serial numbers. Ownership of the game is managed through Steam.

I have same problem on install of RF9. Launcher has all info but when entering old activation number, I get message that it is an old expired activation code and to request a new activation code from Support. Problem is when submitting request I get the message that they will get to my request in 48 hrs. Almost that now still no answer. I have a feeling that I will never hear from them. I have several hundred dollars invested in upgrades fro g3 through Evolution. Any ideas on getting a hold of them?

@WDOGUY, have you heard back from Support?

Activation should happen automatically as long as you are connected to the Internet. Only in rare instances is manual activation required.

Back