New Airplane Model Requests for RFE

GLOwen

I had moved this post over to the RealFlight Evolution - Designers Corner forum but learned this spot is more appropriate (so it's back here now).
Below are some additional planes that I would really like to have simulated.
Please consider developing the following.

Hangar 9 108" OV-10 Bronco
Hangar 9 87" Fokker D.VII
Phoenix Model 90.5" Waco
Phoenix Model 95" Spitfire
Top Flite 85" P-47D Thunderbolt (both razorback and bubble canopy versions)

Last edited:
The Hangar 9 108" Bronco is a beautiful model, but for most fliers is a sheer fantasy to purchase IRL, at around $2,400 with landing gear and motors. So yes, it would be great to fly it virtually.

But for training purposes, I'd love to see the Flightline OV-10 1400mm (55") PNP added to RFE as well. I bought this model for $399 on sale (reg. $445) and am saving it for when I have a bit more experience. So having it to fly in RFE would provide valuable training!

So yes, please consider adding both OV-10 models. They are always among the favorites at the field!

P.S. Nexa also makes an 1800mm (70.8") balsa ARF for $579. Any of these three would be a blast to fly in RFE. As far as the simulator planes I've flown to date, the larger the model, the easier it seems they are to fly.

Last edited:
I completed a search in the Swap Pages for the Rafale (specifically the FMS version) with none found. Is there any chance that this EDF jet will be modeled in the near future? Thanks, Ron

Understand that everything in the Swap Pages is done on a volunteer basis. Many people out there on the Internet are nice enough to build the models and then share them with other RF users.

Requests are fine, but please don't expect someone to jump on such a thing on any sort of time schedule.

I imagine that the RealFlight development team will be focused on adding Horizon models from now on, and they'll be doing so in an order set by Horizon's marketing department.

@flightengr
As we speak focusing on adding models, I've seen recently that they look to provide aircrafts matching with the RC models being sold. That's a brilliant idea on my opinion as giving opportunity to getting used with models and fly for real in confidence.

Back