New forum layout.

No sweat.
FYI: If you don't know what "that" button/icon does... PUSH IT! You CAN'T break the system by clicking on things that are designed to be clicked. But you CAN learn what happens. Hover your mouse cursor over things... a lot of times a tool tip will pop up to give youi at least a hint about what will happen if you click it.

HA HA, well , you busted me there Bill, I know about hovering over things to find out what it`s purpose is, HOWEVER, I failed/forgot to do it in this case:oops::oops: The thing is, I already "started the conversation", AND THEN, I have to click on "start conversation" again, to send it..?? didn`t make any since to me, It would have been better if it had just said "submit". I remember when I had to click on "start" to turn my computer "off", didn`t make any sense to me either. I was :confused:

No intent to "bust" anyone - just hints/advice for everyone. XenForo is MUCH more flexible/secure than the antique version of vBulletin the KE Forum used to use. vB stopped supporting that version several years ago.

HA HA, I never thought that was your intention at all (to bust me), I was just admitting to me being ignorant. I`m getting a little giggle out of seeing that our 'signatures" are pretty much, in the same ballpark... :D :D :D

One thing a new user brought up is that when a plane from an Expansion Pack is required for an AV the link to that plane simply cycles you right back to the AV. It no longer points out it's from an Expansion Pack. That was kinda nice before. People would know ahead of time if they could use the AV or not.

You select to search for Airplane, Helicopter, or Drone Models instead of Variants in the Search in categories box.
Hey BD, I`m pretty sure I`m in the right spot in/on the swap pages. when searching for a plane, BUT, I don`t see a spot/search box to type in. can you post a pic. please..??

Hey BD, I`m pretty sure I`m in the right spot in/on the swap pages. when searching for a plane, BUT, I don`t see a spot/search box to type in. can you post a pic. please..??

Just click on the magnifying glass and the word Search in the upper right corner while on the swap pages. Then click on Search Uploads and Advanced Search.

I see Realflight X does not exist on the swap pages?

Sadly RF-X is not a category on the Swap Pages. Not many models were created for it. I think technoid did the most. It has a few compatibility issues with models from other versions that needed to be addressed.

When downloading an EA from the swap pages, it used to have links to all of it's compatible AV's and CS's, but not anymore. Any chance of getting that convenience back?

I`ve seen them on some planes I`ve looked at, did you scroll down to the bottom of the page,...??? that`s where they`re located,.. bottom left.. ;)

Last edited:
Back