New KEmax exporter available for 3dsmax 2012

It looks like the mistake is limited to that specific airfoil. I think we can fix it. If you see any others missing, please let us know.

I need to amend my previous statement. Back when those big changes happened in RF6, a number of airfoils were deliberately removed because they were bad. We need to evaluate this airfoil, and handful of others I identified, to determine whether or not it should be put back. I can't guarantee that will happen.

Ok, so yes, tried the RF beta and non-beta WITH the KEX plugin for max 2012 to support the higher poly count. I did the shutdown between import and DDS creation. I managed to get the dds created and the plane shows up but it crashes after that. Then when I restart the new model is selected automatically and crashes automatically unless I select something in the menu while the airfield loads on startup. Still need to try and edit the rfvehicle file.

Which files do you need? I got things working and went back to check on linkage. The springy gear was making my main wings springy too!?

Back