New model request

jeffpn said:
How about you? It's how the rest of us started modeling. Right here in RealFlight.

I didn't think nothin' of my comment and didn't mean any harm. I seen wilson914's stuff before and thought he was more about turbines. Not sure if he knows how a EDF handles. Didn't mean any harm.

I would love to make my own models though. Maybe I will give it a try. It can't be that hard.

Pssst! Over here....... (I'll clue you in on a dirty little secret.) ;)
Not many of us own or really know how the Aircraft that we modeled really work in real life, unless specifically stated that we own said Realflight model.
:eek:

Don't let that deter you from giving modeling a try though, Help will come if you show some interest in the craft.
Like any skill, practice makes perfect.

Good Luck!

CaptainRon said:
I didn't think nothin' of my comment and didn't mean any harm. I seen wilson914's stuff before and thought he was more about turbines. Not sure if he knows how a EDF handles. Didn't mean any harm.

I would love to make my own models though. Maybe I will give it a try. It can't be that hard.

Ron, once a model is built, you can edit it to fly how you want it to fly. What a model looks like has NOTHING to do with how it flies. They are two separate models. If he builds it as a turbine, you edit the physics to put in an EDF.

Ok I think I get it. I am new to realflight and don't know a lot. I am not that good with sketchup yet anyhow. I will keep practicing and still wanna try wings3d.

You'll get alot more help if you learn Wings 3D instead. Kinda like flying the same mode everyone else around you uses.

Back