No one see's me in multi player mode

timid1

Using new .387 beta. Last night other participants reported they could not see my aircraft.

Also, the MD500E from AddOn #5 still spins out of control when attempting to lift off. Has this issue been identified and, if so, what is the fix? Other AddOn #5 Helicopters seem to have control issues using the default setup.

timid1,

If you haven't already maybe you should post that question under the post about the .387 beta update in the G3 general section.

And I did join a session today where I couldn't see the host heli, who knows maybe it might have been you. Guess its a bug.

When I've hosted I did notice that once in a while a heli that someone would be flying was missing the main rotor and a couple of times I couldn't hear another persons plane engine sound. When I join my own server with the second copy of G3 that I have, I have yet to have any problems seeing planes or heli's. This was with the .377 update and the .366 update. I used the .387 update but its not as stable as the .377 update on my cpu's so I went back to the .377 update. When I have joined other peoples servers, even if they were full, I could see all the other aircraft, this again was with the .377 update.

Adlai

Back