No one see's my aircraft in .387

timid1

This is a constant occurrance. No one is able to see my aircraft in multisession.

Some aircraft are seen below ground level and some are seen one foot above ground.

Maybe if you guys state your computer systems specks, it might help to figure this out? Also what setting are you using when online..Resolution setting? Which items you have on or off for shadows, clouds etc.
Also have you tried different aircraft while in mutiplayer to see if people can at least see at least a few of the aircraft you are flying. Also are the aircraft your using from add-ons or not etc.

Adlai

I also was hosting a session after the new patch and a couple guys joined and their plane was just sitting there and I could't see them fly. I told them to leave and rejoin and that fixed the problem hope this helps.

This just came to mind. The last time I joined someone else's server, I believe they were using the .387 update version and I believe I was using the .377 update version. And I received error messages while in the process of joining the server that said bassically that I couldn't download a couple aircraft. So I'm figuring thats why I couldn't see a couple aircraft in that session that I joined.

So people joining with different version updates might be the problem?

Or the host is using a add-on that joiners don't have? <For this though, the last time that I couldn't see a heli that the host was using. They said that the heli that they were using wasn't from an add on.

These are the setting I usually use when joining someone else's server and also when I'm hosting.
Resolution used>1280 x 1024 x 16 bit.
Clouds, particles, Scenery objects, shadows, terrain detail, Trees>All turned ON.
Terrain set to 60%
Trees set to 5%
NO add-ons installed.
My computer specks are below.

Adlai :)

Last edited:
My system specs are:

System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
Memory: 512MB RAM
DX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
MFR: NVIDIA
Version: 6.14.0010.6693 (English)
Date: 10/29/2004 16:50:00, 3736704 bytes
CD-ROM (?:\) COMPAQ DVD-ROM SD-612B (?)
CD-ROM (?:\) PHILIPS CDRW2412A (?)
Installed in: C:\Program Files\RealFlightG3
Free Disk Space (C:\): 35061 mb free
RFG3 Serial: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Interlink Plus Controller Serial: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RF AddOn1 Serial: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RF AddOn2 Serial: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RF AddOn3 Serial: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RF AddOn4 Serial: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Launcher Version: 1.00.133
RealFlight G3: 3.00.387

I have pilot nametags, scenery objects, and trees turned on. I was flying the Yak 54

Back