Not if this is the right place…

Gnord

So I just bought RF9.5 through steam on my PC. Works well, no glitches and looks good so my pc is fairly up to date. Anyway, I’m building an 80” Me 109G-6A/S and it’s nearing completion after two years. I found a variant that’s pretty close on the swap pages that’s for 7.5, and I’m wanting to know if it’s compatible with the new version, and if not what has to be done to do it. Thanks, hope this is the right area for this thread.

Great place to tell us of a new aircraft being developed for RF.
My experience with models from 7.5 is an aircraft balance point. If my memory is correct, 7.5 planes in RF 8 or 9 are very tail heavy. I'm sure others on this site can give you good recommendations and help.
Looking forward to the 109 !!!

I think he's talking about building a real RC plane not one for RealFlight. Myself I haven't noticed any difference in the planes I've modeled flying them between RF7.5, RF8, and RF9.5 but I'd like any input people have about any of my planes between the different versions. I will admit I'm not very sensitive to changes in the CG unless it gets pretty bad. But to the OP yes give the plane a try it should fly okay in RF9.5. But as the plane gets older than RF6 things definitely change. RF6 seems a little different but not too much.

I think he's talking about building a real RC plane not one for RealFlight. Myself I haven't noticed any difference in the planes I've modeled flying them between RF7.5, RF8, and RF9.5 but I'd like any input people have about any of my planes between the different versions. I will admit I'm not very sensitive to changes in the CG unless it gets pretty bad. But to the OP yes give the plane a try it should fly okay in RF9.5. But as the plane gets older than RF6 things definitely change. RF6 seems a little different but not too much.
Oh darn ... I read his post thinking he was doing a RF build. I may need a reading comprehension refresher course !
Also I just checked my previous version ( now using 8.5 ) , seems I went from 7.0 to 8.5 and may have had variants from RF6. I had to re-balance many of my previous variants. Also some older aircraft I've downloaded ( don't know version # ) have been extremely tail heavy in 8.5 ... I'm talking un-flyable (such a word?) ... OK ... not flyable.
And to think ... I was looking forward to a new RF BF-109 Darn !!!

Oh darn ... I read his post thinking he was doing a RF build. I may need a reading comprehension refresher course !
Also I just checked my previous version ( now using 8.5 ) , seems I went from 7.0 to 8.5 and may have had variants from RF6. I had to re-balance many of my previous variants. Also some older aircraft I've downloaded ( don't know version # ) have been extremely tail heavy in 8.5 ... I'm talking un-flyable (such a word?) ... OK ... not flyable.
And to think ... I was looking forward to a new RF BF-109 Darn !!!
Yes a new plane for RF9.5 would definitely be nice. For me planes created for RF5.5 and back don't work well but I don't normally fly them. But I'm sure they could be fixed up in the editor to be just fine. But I generally fly what I model so I don't mess around with other stuff much.

Back