billyhell

Official RCGroups Virtual Joe Nall - Triple Tree_AP

I'm sorry....very sorry. I got really excited when I found this field and the snapshots looked great as did the 360 degree panorama and the description sounded great so I downloaded it and imported it into my RealFlight 8, only to be sorely disappointed! What I got looks nothing like Triple Tree, absolutely NOTHING like the 360 degree panorama preview, nor do I see any of the things listed in the description! Am I doing something wrong? Is my 8 the wrong version? Do I need to already have some other airfield I don't or what? What I got is a very sparse landscape with a tower, a couple shelters and a small hangar with a few planes along the flightline, all bunched up together around what I suppose is supposed to be the entrance arch which doesn't say Triple tree, it says RealFlight Ranch.

I'm sorry....very sorry. I got really excited when I found this field and the snapshots looked great as did the 360 degree panorama and the description sounded great so I downloaded it and imported it into my RealFlight 8, only to be sorely disappointed! What I got looks nothing like Triple Tree, absolutely NOTHING like the 360 degree panorama preview, nor do I see any of the things listed in the description! Am I doing something wrong? Is my 8 the wrong version? Do I need to already have some other airfield I don't or what? What I got is a very sparse landscape with a tower, a couple shelters and a small hangar with a few planes along the flightline, all bunched up together around what I suppose is supposed to be the entrance arch which doesn't say Triple tree, it says RealFlight Ranch.
Sounds like you have the wrong field loaded, the directions show how to load the correct field. Let us know if you can't find it still after you imported it. Maybe we can help a little more. The field I loaded looks exactly like the youtube video nice work!

Back