Open Menu message displayed permanently since version 10.10.076

RemyHeli

New with 10.10.076.
Can we have previous behavior, best to display for few seconds only as before.

Attachments

• 20231115142720_1.jpg
    20231115142720_1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Tested Version.jpg
    Tested Version.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
That's not new. I'm not sure what makes the reminder get stuck on the screen.

See the post here about how to hide the reminder with the command console.

@flightengr Appreciate your input. With the very recent updates, I didn't have to do anything for the same to appear for few seconds only, or never. Suspect 076 changed some settings or behavior.

In any case, I don't see the point keeping displayed the same as soon as we fly. Otherwise the message will stay there with no added value, hence annoying portion of the screen.

I'm really under the impression that something has changed. Before, he was only displayed for few seconds for me. This is the default behavior I do recommend.

(I might be not fully correct and I have no visibility on code change, but guess something changed recently)

Last edited:
It's possible that something changed several months ago (hence that thread), then got fixed, and maybe changed again recently. It happened to me way back then, along with other people. I definitely agree, there's no reason for that message to stay on the screen for any length of time.

No change there. It always stayed until the main menu is opened.

At some point we'll revisit that, but we had a lot of users who were lost and needed that message.

For now, I suggest you use the console command @flightengr referred to above.

Back