Outrage Velocity 90 Build

When you see 6.5 added to the swap pages. They usually add the new section after the new version goes public.

DUDE! This thing is totally awesome! well done! only change I had to make is changing the blades to 690's (I prefer that size).

Cheers for all the hard work!

Alex

I has an outrage for this model, (snicker..)

The fuel doesnt slosh around in the tank when I change orientation!!:D:D;)

Beautiful work of art once again Boof...

I has an outrage for this model, (snicker..)

The fuel doesnt slosh around in the tank when I change orientation!!:D:D;)

Beautiful work of art once again Boof...

I would've loved to make that happen but the tank would have to be a sphere.
Thanks allot.;)

i just want 2 say way nice job on the Outrage Velocity 90N2 FBL_EA
hope i am posting this right don't do much posting but this heil i like keep up the good work. i just built the t-rex 450 pro dfc. i noticed some similarities in your Outrage Velocity 90N2 FBL_EA obviously a big size difference and yours is way smoother and don't bog down. that i love. thanks
dave, nowayoks

Last edited:
Just want to say that your Outrage Velocity 90 N2 has surpassed the Synergy N5c FBL as my favorite heli to fly in RF! Outstanding job! I want more!!! :p

It's also worth noting that immediately after downloading the V90N2 I, for whatever reason, decided to make yet another attempt at learning piro flips. I'm not sure if it was the heli or just a strange coincidence, but (after an hour and a half) I finally got it! :D I can now do piro flips, although a good deal of refinement is needed. ;)

(A little background: I've been flying on and off for the past ~10 years. I taught myself how to fly helis on RF G2, before flying my first heli, a Thunder Tiger Raptor .30 V2. I have always wanted to be able to do piro flips, because I think they're one of the coolest looking maneuvers but, for whatever reason, could never figure them out until now. FINALLY!!! :))

Thanks so much. I have heard from some good heli pilots that my model has a light feel. That it sinks slowly even in autos. This is probably what has made it a bit easier to learn piros. I glad you were able to get the maneuver down. Maybe I'll learn how some day.:)

Back