P-51 Mustang Mk1a EP

Okay here's a new beta I increased the Cannon Firing Rate from 8.5 to 10 which is a more realistic rate. Please let me know if you see anything that needs to be fixed before I release it or any comments you have.

Controls are set for InterLink Elite.

Cannons: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Back (towards you).
Smoke: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Forward (away from you).
Brakes: Up Elevator.
Retracts: Channel 7.

Cameras

F4: Cinema Cam.
F5: Pilot Seat.
F6: Plane Front.
F7: Plane Left.
F8: Plane Right.

P-51 Mustang Mk1a EP 16.jpgP-51 Mustang Mk1a EP 17.jpg

Attachments

• P-51 Mustang Mk1a EP_EA.RFX
    2 MB · Views: 8
I don't normally put guns in my fun fly versions because I'm all about flying but since you requested it I just added the cannons to the physics. I also gave you lots of ammo so you can fire them all you want. The real plane had about 125 - 180 rounds per cannon (I've seen different numbers) so you run out firing them in the sim fairly fast. But if you guys want me to limit the ammo load to a realistic value let me know and I'll reduce it. Right now I left it at the default which is 1,000 rounds.
There is a Term in the military 'The Whole 9 Yards' This term refers to the length of the Ammo Belts in a Fighter plane. So, 'Give'm the whole 9 yards' means everything you've got.

There is a Term in the military 'The Whole 9 Yards' This term refers to the length of the Ammo Belts in a Fighter plane. So, 'Give'm the whole 9 yards' means everything you've got.
Yep I know what you mean I spent 8 years in the Air Force during the Vietnam era. I have to admit I do enjoy firing them now and then so have fun with them.

I forgot to say this before but there was a change to the P-51 Mustang Mk1a EP physis before I released the plane so it is worth downloading again, but it looks like you guys are already getting it again. But I wanted to let you know anyway.

Back