PA Ultimate AMR

rjmanzuk

Just sent keylitho a set of pictures of the bits and pieces of the unassembled AMR so he can proceed with modeling for G4.5 as he has time. Really looking forward to this model, given the super results with his PA Addiction.

Attachments

• Ultimate-MD-green--flight-0.jpg
    Ultimate-MD-green--flight-0.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 134
I am surprised that this thread has been here for 3 or more days without OPJoses Drool all over it ;)

has he turned mono on us ?

2Xmono=bi

HX3D014 said:
I am surprised that this thread has been here for 3 or more days without OPJoses Drool all over it ;)

has he turned mono on us ?
Yeah, TWICE! Oops. that makes it bi(pe), doesn't it? :D

Fear not. Op is the only guy on this forum that is crazier for bipes than I. I just happened to get the real world bird ahead of him, so pix are on me.

Happy New Year to the OZ contingent. :)

rjmanzuk said:
Yeah, TWICE! Oops. that makes it bi(pe), doesn't it? :D

Fear not. Op is the only guy on this forum that is crazier for bipes than I. I just happened to get the real world bird ahead of him, so pix are on me.

Happy New Year to the OZ contingent. :)
hehe. I think that is correct. though if wings were feet and a mono was a Bipedal then it would be a Quadrapedal.

however. we do see wings as a set so as a twin set of wings it is your old fashioned favorite , BiPlane. (rather strange really when we refer to the left wing of a monoplane as the "left wing", and not "Left part/side of the wing" ) so that would make a monoplane actually a bi wing. and a BiPlane a Quadrawing or Quadrapteryx (Sorry Don't know the Latin word for wing).

hehe. Quadrawing. break that up three ways ;)

OK Enough Wacky Au stuff.

Happy New Year back to you to .

PS The kid says Hi to Uncle RJ.

Attachments

• Daniel Bike 20090103.jpg
    Daniel Bike 20090103.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 36
Oh, I've been drooling all right!

I've a slew of Ultimates though some unbuilt...

This plane would be another great addition to G4.5.

Wip

The good news is that Erik (Keylitho) is really working the model, because he's requesting supplemental photos of minute details. I think this is going to be another masterpiece to match or better his PA Addiction.

Well don't get to excited I havent started it yet I am just gathering resources for a little while and then I will start the Plane.. I like to have all of my ducks in a row before I start..

Belive it or not I have all the photo's and specs for about six other planes that I wanted to build.

Anxxiety attack ...

Keylitho said:
Well don't get too excited I haven't started it yet I am just gathering resources for a little while and then I will start the Plane.. I like to have all of my ducks in a row before I start.
Always get excited when I get a new bird; compounded when I suspect that the first hundred or so crashes can be on the simulator instead of at my flying site. The AMR ain't cheap, so I sure would like to get used to it in R/F first before hitting the runway with it. :eek:

Thanks in advance

Keylitho said:
well I will do my best!
Your best has been great so far. And I humbly submit that ANY design in this forum is far beyond what I can do, so I will particularly appreciate (and enjoy) it. Be sure to view the videos here while you are working out the initial physics. This bird's 3D aerobatics ability are unlike any other I've flown. The designers on this forum never DID get the physics of the PA Katana MD to match my model's behavior and performance (and YES, I did try it, too, several times). The Ultimate AMR will +/- pitch 360 deg around its own axis without hardly any translation at all. AMAZING.

Well Here we go guys just to show you that I haven't forgot about this one.. I have put my Zlin 50 on hold for this one.. as I think it is in much more demand.

Here is the fuse minus the canopy.. I am going kinda slow on this one.. due to lack of time.. I never seem to have enough time for play :(

But I will get-er done. :)

Attachments

• Render 1.jpg
    Render 1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 110
Yaaaaaay!!!!! <droool>

Can't wait for this one. This plane looks like something special even for PA.

(one more) YAAAAAAY!!! :D

Oh, yeah!

Keylitho said:
Well Here we go guys just to show you that I haven't forgot about this one.. I have put my Zlin 50 on hold for this one.. as I think it is in much more demand.
Here is the fuse minus the canopy.. I am going kinda slow on this one.. due to lack of time.. I never seem to have enough time for play :(
But I will get-er done. :)
Hey! that looks like my living room carpet. did I mention it's proprietary? :D
This one is irresistable. So glad we are finally on our way. Thanks, guy.

P.S., That vertical fin looks mighty wide at the tip-chord.

Well It's just the prospective view.... here is a strait on view with the transparent material on..

Attachments

• Screen 1.jpg
    Screen 1.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 99
noted

Keylitho said:
Well It's just the perspective view.... here is a strait on view with the transparent material on..
Ah! Of course! I forgot about the counterbalance on the rudder tip. DUH!

woot

ide ask if youde make this for g3.5, but, i just got 4.5, but it would be nice for others. cant wait.

ps. woot finaly got 4.5,

pss. never said thnx for the addiction, soooo....... thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Erik

Any news on the "real" AMR.
Gives us an update on your progress, you have a lot of peeps having sleepless nights awaiting the unveiling of your next fabulous PA model ;)

Yeah I also want this plane so bad. As I getting the real one.
Meanwhile I made a variant for the G4 Ultimate, that is not close to the real one, so I'm told, but it's keeping me busy until the guys that know how it's done releases the better one.
keep up the good work.

Sorry guy's I have been real busy and I have not had much time to work on this... But I think I will have some thime this weekend..

Still room for this in my hangar ...

Erik, Jorge put out another Pitts variant of the AMR today (thanks, jefierro) , and while he's getting closer to the behavior and performance of my real world model with each evolution, I'd love to see yours and see if you can better capture the fidelity of the AMR as you did with the amazing Addiction.
Still strapped for time? We understand ... and await the fruits of YOUR effort.

Back