Participating Modeler's, upload your master .tga templates here.

mwilson914

I'm creating this thread for us modelers to post the master .tga template for the UV unwrap's of our models. Sometimes it's really difficult to determine where things are on a model when creating a CS. Having access to the original master template would be a tremendous help to anyone that wants to create their own CS. I'll get all of mine uploaded here and I'll label the objects to make things even easier.

I don't have the time tonight to label one of these .tga's, but I will do this as soon as I can. Kind of sick tonight so I'll be laying down shortly. I'll also be leaving for the entire weekend for the Brooks Funfly in Oregon, so we have things to take care of for the pets, and packing for the kids and my heli stuff of course.

I don't want to single only modelers on this. Anyone that can assist with some sort of template for models can post here. Whether it's a detailed panel line layout, or rivets, etc., your help is much appreciated to everyone wanting to create a CS.

mwilson914 said:
I'm creating this thread for us modelers to post the master .tga template for the UV unwrap's of our models. Sometimes it's really difficult to determine where things are on a model when creating a CS. Having access to the original master template would be a tremendous help to anyone that wants to create their own CS. I'll get all of mine uploaded here and I'll label the objects to make things even easier.

I don't have the time tonight to label one of these .tga's, but I will do this as soon as I can. Kind of sick tonight so I'll be laying down shortly. I'll also be leaving for the entire weekend for the Brooks Funfly in Oregon, so we have things to take care of for the pets, and packing for the kids and my heli stuff of course.

I don't want to single only modelers on this. Anyone that can assist with some sort of template for models can post here. Whether it's a detailed panel line layout, or rivets, etc., your help is much appreciated to everyone wanting to create a CS.
like this?
crashed

I didn't get to label the individual parts, so I'm a slacker. Here is the master template for the B-58. Just remove the .rfx from the file name. It's the only way I could upload it due to the 512k file size restriction.

Attachments

• B-58 Master Template.zip.rfx
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 16
As always, if anyone wishes a template for one of mine just send me a PM. Since I've made over 100 aircraft, it is not practical to post them here.

Doug

Last edited:
Agusta Westland EH101 "Texture Package"

Hello,

the following file(s) are containing texture data for the Agusta Westland EH101 on Swap Pages released for Realflight G4.5 (here) and Realflight G3.5 (here).

The Agusta Westland EH101 Texture Package contains the following maps:

- Metalframework (.png-file with transparency information)

- Rivetframework (.png-file with transparency information)

- Ambient Occlusion Map (Calculated by approximation) (.tga-file)

- Ambient Occlusion Map (Calculated by Raytracing) (.tga-file)

- DIRTLAYER (Calculated by procedural textures) (.tga-file)

- NORMAL_MAP_UNMODIFIED (.tga-file)

- NON_TO_BLUR_RIVETS (.png-file with transparency information)

- BLACK_AREAS (.png-file with transparency information)

- UV_MAP ("Master Template of all mapped parts of the aircraft") (.tga-file)

- WINDSCREEN_WHIPERS (.png-file with transparency information)

- INTERIOR_COCKPIT (.png-file with transparency information)

In order to access the archive you have to delete the .G3X file ending. It's a default .zip-file.

Have fun texturing the EH101,

Max

Attachments

• Agusta Westland EH101 Texture Package.zip.G3X
    21.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I hate to bring a thread back from the dead, but I forgot I created this one. Eventually I'll place all the template .tga files here. It's helpful to have the original and why not have a home for them?

Back