Passwords

bj9030

Almost ALL of the rooms are now password protected...but there is no way to get a password to join .....
How are we supposed to join ?

Yup... this is the result of just one ******. Can't ban the stupid S-Stain. He's been at this nonsense a year now.

All the rooms are password protected now. Ahh well F**K it... I'll just fly alone.

Yup... this is the result of just one ******. Can't ban the stupid S-Stain. He's been at this nonsense a year now.

All the rooms are password protected now. Ahh well F**K it... I'll just fly alone.

Now he is threatening people, so that's cyber bullying, something our lawmakers are pretending to care about. We have to have someone in this community that has the electronic savvy to identify this guy. Once we can establish that, a solution is easy.

Just use the score board to turn him off. Everyone can ignore him all day long an he does not even know it. You have the tool, use it.

Just use the score board to turn him off. Everyone can ignore him all day long an he does not even know it. You have the tool, use it.

You're right. Instead the people who are hosting sessions put passwords on their sessions which is fine except nobody knows what the password is so all the sessions are just one person hosting right now.... :rolleyes:

I know all or most of the helicopter ones. When the password changes I just message them over on Helifreak or RC Groups. Of course they have to know you somewhat which is commonly by having read your posts.

Get on one of both of these sites and get to know people. Then you will get the passwords.

Last edited:
A few of us are working with Realflight on a solution and we might be on to a few things. I can't say any more but I will try to keep you informed when I have something concrete.

For now, turn off your particles (so the smoke won't show), put the offenders on "hide" (so they won't show up), and never, ever respond to the obscene and threatening texts. Fly, forget about them, and deny them the attention they are after.

Back