themightypatman

Patrick's Ultimate Airport v4-2_AP

Great airfield! Thanks!

( hit X a few times to see the various pilot spawns )

It also doesn't hurt to make an F2 or F3 flight over the entire area to get a feel for the lay of the land; the airport, the race field, the homesteads... I thought the smoke coming up from the grill was making me hungry for a burger!

There are a couple bits of goofyness too... three stacks of either hay bales, or bricks ( anyway, you can fly under them ) then the RealFlight Ranch archways are floating in the air too; comical or oversight, not sure which.

The airfield is "busy" but interesting; I like it ! ( its a keeper )

marcus

haha! The people are life-size card-board cutouts... fly into them and knock them over ( don't tell the AMA ) ?

Ok, this airfield is sooo cool; just fix five objects|things.
(2) on the road that runs along-side the race course, there are two archway gates ( RealFlight Ranch) and they are floating in the air; bring 'em down to the ground please.
(3) there are three stacks of something (hay bales, maybe) also floating in the air; they need to be grounded also.

Never mind; I fixed it... all hay bales on the ground, all archway gates on the ground... my export of Patrick's Ultimate Airport is attached below. I'll let Patrick verify it and place on the Swap Pages.

PS @themightypatman I do get four errors when the Ultimate Airport is opening "Product Support Building" not found. I suspect an object you specified from some other package which I do not have on my system ?

marcus

Last edited:
Great airfield! Thanks!

( hit X a few times to see the various pilot spawns )

It also doesn't hurt to make an F2 or F3 flight over the entire area to get a feel for the lay of the land; the airport, the race field, the homesteads... I thought the smoke coming up from the grill was making me hungry for a burger!

There are a couple bits of goofyness too... three stacks of either hay bales, or bricks ( anyway, you can fly under them ) then the RealFlight Ranch archways are floating in the air too; comical or oversight, not sure which.

The airfield is "busy" but interesting; I like it ! ( its a keeper )

marcus

Hi Marcus. The archways are resting on top of a few building objects that are available with the free add-ons. Go to realflight . com - support - knowledge base to get the 5 downloads. You'll see more of this airfield once you have them. Thanks so much for the kudos! :)

Patrick

Back