C

PAU 36% Edge 540 - Loaded_AV

caltain

caltain submitted a new upload:

PAU 36% Edge 540 - Loaded_AV

Fully Loaded! This one is for all the folks that want an unlimited class plane with all the bells and whistles! All in 8 channels, too! I’m open to requests, if this isn’t enough or you want a custom setup for your favorite plane variant.

Flight Controls:
For control, you now have access to Dual Rates, Wheel Brakes, Elevons, Flaperons, Tailerons, and the ability to switch from Mode 2 to Mode 1 if you want to cheat when hovering. The Tailerons will even let you Torque Roll Clockwise!

Wheel...

View the Swap Page

its stuck in mode 2 for me
Not sure why that would be, except possibly your controller. On the InterLink DX, the mode switch is H: the two position toggle on the top right. If you are using a different controller, then I'll have to check the setup for how I mapped it.

What controller do you use?

Let me see what I can do. There are lots still using the InterLink Elite, so I can figure it out. Have you made any changes to your controller profile via Simulation > Select Controller, or are you using the default channel mapping assignments?

@Cato Werner

The Mode switching is assigned to Switch H/Channel 9 on InterLink DX controllers. Those are the newer 15 channel version. There are a few options for you using the InterLink Elite controller:

You can edit your controller profile in Simulation > Select Controller... to map whatever switch or knob isn't already used by this plane to Channel 9. I don't recommend this, as it may impact other planes that rely on the default mapping for that control.

The other option is to edit what the plane uses for the required inputs. You would need to make changes to 4 values on the Radio tab.
  1. Identify the unused switch or knob on your controller and note its channel from the faceplate. It shouldn't matter whether you use a toggle switch or a knob. They all produce the same output range. If you use the knob, the control would be based on clockwise half or counterclockwise half of its turning range.
  2. Change each of the following Parameters to the channel from Step 1:
    1. Radio Tab > Software Radio > Output Channel 2 > Input Mode 1 > Input Feed When > Conditional Channel
    2. Radio Tab > Software Radio > Output Channel 2 > Input Mode 2 > Input Feed When > Conditional Channel
    3. Radio Tab > Software Radio > Output Channel 3 > Input Mode 1 > Input Feed When > Conditional Channel
    4. Radio Tab > Software Radio > Output Channel 3 > Input Mode 2 > Input Feed When > Conditional Channel
  3. Save the plane and return to the simulator.
You should now be able to switch between Mode 1 and Mode 2.

Back