R

PC-21_EA

richrfl

richrfl submitted a new upload:

PC-21_EA

The graphics if this plane are based in the full scale model from Pilatus. The physics and dimentioning were based on Phoenix Models PC-21 1447mm model, electric powered. The orignial model, though, does not features canopy servo operated.
There have been some modifications on the servo control setup, related to Real Flight defaults.
Flaps are operated by the three-position switch as for the real model, and the DR switch controls the canopy operation.
This is my very first design, and...

View the Swap Page

Thanks richrfl I just downloaded your PC-21 model.
This model is based on the real world model that richrfl owns and fly's, the Phoenix models PC-21 1447mm
You did an amazing job on this, the very first 3dmodel you ever made. Can't wait to see what you model next.

Attachments

• PC_21.jpg
    PC_21.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks again, Alan. I'm already working on the next one. It may take a shorter time, but I am pushing the envelope on the CAD design. The fuse is really complex, and although I have the model, there are not 3D views and even less, cross-sections to go the easy way. But it's kind of my way to push myself to the unknown, technically speaking. LOL.
We'll be in touch.

Thanks I just grabbed it now I'm off to try it out. Cool Plane !
Technoid, just a heads up. You may have to work something with the physics. Its a bit sensitive. I guess that not being able to have good details about incidences and motor throw angles as well as the correct wing profile didn't help to make it fly like the real one. I will keep working on that side and when I get happy I will add an AV with better characteristics.

Back