Photo Realistic

MHildebrand

I have another question... While I was in the Hobby store, I noticed when you select an airport under any of the 'RealFlight G3 Expansion Pack Series (1-4)' there are 2 selections: Sierra Nevada and Photo Realistic. Note: Grouping is set to "Product, Scene."

There is scenary I have seen on the packages, like the Indoor Gym, etc. that I do not have.

I have everything installed from G3.5.065 to all the Add-Ons (1-5), and all the Expansion Packs (1-4).

Does anyone understand why I do not see the Photo Realistic section when selecting airports or why I appear to be missing scenary?

I have probably the best video card made: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX w/ 768M memory, running at 1920x1200 (32bit). So, I'm not sure this is it.

Any Ideas? :confused:

photo fields

when you are in the main start screen for the game at the top if you sect choose airports do yget a selection to choose photo fields? The photo fields are in there. If you dont get a selection for photo fields you may have to do a reinstall of the whole program. I just had to do this and I had to install each update from my original to the current ver you have to install each update seperatly and in order. this was according to tech support once i die this i had the photo fields. also there are a lot of photo fields you can download from the swap pages. hope this helps

Each update separately? if you update via the launcher, and only the launcher, it will bring you to the latest version. Using the links that tech support gives you requires each update in order.

updates

yup each one seperatly, that was from tech support. my disks were old 3.oo.** dont remember which. tech support said i needed to update each new version seperatly as new versions are not cumulative ie the newest version does not have all of the information from the previous ver. any way it worked for me!!

Back