Pilot Side View Options while flying FPV Camera selections is on the nose

rhallfl

When piloting with 'nose' Camera selection (FPV) I'd love to be able to scan the horizon (left and right) to help determine relative aircraft location. Is this currently possible? If so how? If not, maybe in a later version.

I love Realflight! It's a real skill builder and almost a hobby unto itself.

Thanks,

Rex

in the nose cam this does not work.

but in a added camera you can type "camera_freelook" into the console. (press ~ to open the console). Camera_freelook can be bound to a key board key press by typing "bind<a_key> camera_freelook" into the console. this can be done automaticly when starting rf by adding the bind to the startup script.

I have a few airplanes that use the sliders on the newer interlinks to move the pilots head around A-1H, B-52, F-111, and lockheed L-1649 starliner

Awesome_Ness!!!! Thank You........

added camera to aircraft, placed it in cockpit, viewing angle straight-ahead, bound camera to . key... Works Great.

in this directory /documents/Realflight 8/scripts there is a file called startup.rfscript. it is a simple text file so note pad should be able to open it. type in the bind command. save the file and startup realflight. make sure it saves as a .rfscript not a .txt file. rf wont read the .txt file but it does read a .rfscript. I have banged my head a few times on that one.

in this directory /documents/Realflight 8/scripts there is a file called startup.rfscript. it is a simple text file so note pad should be able to open it. type in the bind command. save the file and startup realflight. make sure it saves as a .rfscript not a .txt file. rf wont read the .txt file but it does read a .rfscript. I have banged my head a few times on that one.
excellent!

thanks

Thanks ALL! Working perfectly... I wouldn't have found it in a 'documents' subdirectory'. learned something new. Thanks, Rex

Back