Plane resets every 2 mins/randomly

jjuneau

Running the Steam version of RF8 w/ Spektrum DX8 and WS1000. Never had this issue w/ my FrSky w/ RF hardwire... I'll be flying along and within ~2 mins or so, my plane resets like I hit the spacebar/reset key.

I am running the public beta from Steam which helped fix the resets occurring every 30 seconds but it's still an issue for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Perhaps they should market it as a demo version :D .. Seriously though I'm just glad MS finally fixed some of their Windows update problems that was causing my disk version of RF8 to crash out. Perhaps it's related to their updates.

Perhaps they should market it as a demo version :D .. Seriously though I'm just glad MS finally fixed some of their Windows update problems that was causing my disk version of RF8 to crash out. Perhaps it's related to their updates.

FWIW - i'm on Windows 10 x64 w/ all the latest updates and service packs... If this keeps up I'll just open a ticket. Just figured I wouldn't be the only one to experience this.

Back