-got nvidia 40.72 new graphic drivers
-got new sound drivers
-got everything updated
-disabled antivirus program
-deleted KE folder in windows/common files folder
-ran G2, says it is installin the RFV2.dck file
-it goes to 380.1mb and stops - creeps up to 380.9mb
-It comes up with the script"bytes read: -1 bytes written: 0 bytes
it says i should check available space: i have 1.5gb free!!!!

the 2 errors are:
keerror 39842
keerror 32494

what should i do? i have tried everything and nothin works???????

i need this software to work!! i just bought a raptor and need to practice!!!!!!! i paid £200 U.K. sterling pounds for this software!!!!

any suggestions???

many thanks

did you turn off the anti-virus before you started install?

Do you have any norton products, either running or not?

You can try to manually copy the DCK file found on your RealFlight CD into the \Data directory of the RealFlight installation.

If this doesn't work, then it's possible you have a bad CD. If this is the case Tech Support will have to mail you a new one.

Hi

i disabled everything in the background.

ya see my dad owns a computer distribution company-so i got a new computer(temporary one) and ran the cd on it with windows 98!!! to cut a long story short it still wouldn't install right!!

back to my computer-i trie it again and again!!! it wont even run now!!!! so what ya reckon i should do????

i have a cd that cost me £200 pounds that wont even work!!!
??????
i also tried to manually copy it-still nothing!!!

many thanks

richard sands

On the first computer, I notice that you are running with a builtin sound card. That ususally doesn't work. A cheap soundblaster works better. I read an article some time back that said that most onboard sound leaves off a few commands for the sake of ease of chip building. RF might use one or two of these commands.

On the second computer were you running 98 se? or just 98. I would make a difference. And since we are given no other details about this computer there is no way to tell you what might have gone wrong.

Why don't you deal with customer support directly.

We all paid the same price for RF so we know how much it costs and most of us have better luck than you have had.

Goodluck...

Back