pls hepl my with this

Kikin

hello guys, I need help when I pull the elevator on the plane and the rudder turns by itself, I need help, thanks in advance for your help

What controller are you using?
What plane are you using, is it only one particular aircraft that has this problem, or does any aircraft exhibit the concern?
I assume you have calibrated the controller.

Do you have the controller connected with a USB Hub? (recommended)
What do you see on the Radio Display (keyboard #2) when you move just the elevator stick does the rudder stick also move.?
Next type "joy.cpl" (less quotes) into the windows search box, select the controller and select properties, on the Test screen, move just the elevator stick and see if the rudder moves with it, also click on the Settings tab and select Calibrate, (follow on screen prompts).
Next go back to RF and calibrate and test the controller, if the controller is still malfunctioning then call technical support, hopefully your controller is still under warranty.

Make sure you have the aircraft you wish to color sitting on the runway, then select "Aircraft" from the menu and scroll down the list to select
"Save Color scheme as", give the color scheme a new name and save it, usually it gets saved in
C:\users\yourname\documents\realflight9\vehicles\color schemes, browse to find the file name you saved, open the TGA file in photoshop, Gimp, or whatever texture editing program you are using.

Back