poll about the next plane

select the type of plane you want next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

legoman

With the F-105 nearing completion I though I would release a pre-poll of the aircraft I like to be built along with the B-52 (maybe faster depending). all the links go to wikipedia

I meant to press general aviation instead of golden age and I would say do the Cessna 337! Gotta have the retracts!

I went for the B-66 as its related to the A-3 which is a personal favorite of mine. I've got a few pictures of 53-0475 which is at the USAF Museum in Dayton.

WOW, a lot of tough planes to choose from. I like the the Kawanishi for the seaplanes... The B-66 for the bombers.....The F-111 or the sea vixen for the fighters, preferably the Vixen. General Aviation probably the the Cessna`s, 336, 337, O-2. Golden age, anything but the F3F-3, BUT, the Handley page or the tri motor would be my favorite of those. The Constellation is very cool as well. I`ll vote later, but one of those would be my pick. :D:D

Seaplane Dornier-Do 26

Bomber B-66

Fighter Jet De Havilland Sea Vixen

Golden Age De Havilland Dragon Rapide

General Aviation Cessna 337

I do appreciate all of your votes in the comments but there is no way for me to pick the winner from this poll comments alone. so, On November 1st I'll release another poll with the group of planes that won this poll. so currently golden age

REALLY!!!!!!! dont remember that? all im asking is for you to get it into rf and do the pivots i would have thought that you doing that then me never posting on here or bothering you again is a good deal!!

think about the younger people like myself who want to fly something interesting instead of all these things

Lol ���� have you seen a bushmaster fly? But as I said before all I ask is for you to do is the pivots atleast then I swear you will never hear from me again

think about the younger people like myself who want to fly something interesting instead of all these things

and what , pray tell is it that a "YOUNGER" person wants to fly??? How young is this "YOUNGER" person??

On multiplayer there are people that are very young who want to fly decent popular recent planes not all of these I’m not saying my age but I’m young

Back