Precision Aerobatics Addiction

Whereizit?

flip3d said:
I have a No. 3 version ready and as far as performance is concerned it's a GREAT BIG WOW!!!!
I don't see it or the other AV files on this PA Addiction bird. Have they all been removed? :eek:

Files Removed:

Yes. The files have been removed at the request of Keylitho. When an EA is removed for revision it appears that any AV's need removal as well. The latest AV (No.3) of the PA addiction is based on the previous EA. I have to find out if it is useable in it's current form or needs a re-edit based from the revised EA. Anyone have an answer to that?
rjmanzuk said:
I don't see it or the other AV files on this PA Addiction bird. Have they all been removed? :eek:

Patience, people ...

mx314 said:
so plane no more?

:(
Keylitho, the Addiction sim-model designer, has promised here that he would serve the G3.5 community with this masterpiece, too. So give him a chance! He's contesting at the moment, and most of us really want to see what he's coming up with since we all get to play with it. He's not the kind of guy that will break a promise.

Opjose gave me some instruction on transfering the physics over to g3 from g4... So give me some time you waited probably six months for the addiction you can wait a little while longer.

Keylitho said:
Opjose gave me some instruction on transfering the physics over to g3 from g4... So give me some time you waited probably six months for the addiction you can wait a little while longer.
Hey man, do what you gotta do. I for one ain't gonna complain. I can wait. :D

i waited 6 months for my back ordered addiction to get to the US

and after 6 months

i couldn't take it anymore and i cancelled the order

i regret it ever since

Scheme

hey guys i was wondering if someone can make me a new QuiQue 101 inch thumball scheme please i would really enjoy that! :)

an estimate maybe

Keylitho said:
how bout an estimate on the time so we can get back to our lives instead of searching for it on the swaps every day
lol

What nerve!

myfly021 said:
how bout an estimate on the time so we can get back to our lives instead of searching for it on the swaps every day
lol
Adds a whole new definition of "audacity". Really. What? Are you entitled to this designer's work and product? Gimme a break! :mad:

really? thats twice now on the same page.

please dont take every thing people post wrong? might do us a little better

rc23 said:
I'd like to see an estimated release date, too, if Keylitho doesn't mind.
He may or may not give you an estimate. But what difference does it really make? I saw one person said he was tired of checking the swaps every day for the plane. I'm betting he's on the swaps quite a bit, anyway.

Keylitho and all of the other designers do this for the sheer joy of designing, the sense of accomplishment, and maybe even for the 'attaboys' they'll get along the way and when the project is done. None of the designers make these aircraft professionally. I'm sure they all have several priorities over playing on the computer. I've seen more than one designer just plain disappear. Do they owe you the aircraft that they said they were building? I'm sure that just as soon as a designer would go out on a limb and give an estimated complete date, people would hold them to it. "C'mon, you said this plane would be done 2 weeks ago!"

Last edited:
Back