PX-51

Well I have it and you don't.

I haven't mapped it yet but I did map two parts with temporary mapping so I could put some paint on them. But I just positioned them under an already mapped area so they're not really mapped. I could be convinced to share it at this "alpha" state but you'd have to promise not to share any color schemes you make because when you look at the TGA file it's the one from Toxin RTZ so it will change A LOT when I map the plane and anything you make won't work then. But I have the first pass of the physics finished and it does fly pretty well. I'll need to tweak the physics more before I release it but it fly's pretty well for a first pass.

PX-51 16.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an ALPHA build for you to play with. Like I mentioned in my other post I haven't remapped the plane yet except for a few temporary parts and then I stuck them under existing parts in the old map. The plane looks decent but not great if you look at the jagged stripe down the side that's the nice stripe that's on Toxin RTZ but the fuselage was reshaped so the stripe looks bad. You can create a new CS if you want but expect there to be poorly shaped areas if you do and after I remap it the map will change A LOT. This is just something that allows me to fly the plane while I finish it and remap it. Having said that I'm thinking about a couple of changes so I don't want to do anything else until I make up my mind, and these days I'm kind of slow at that. So have fun and let me know what you think.

Controls are set for the Interlink Elite.

Canopy Retract: Channel 6 knob.
Gear Retract: Channel 7 switch.
Smoke: Channel 8 3 position switch forward (away from you).

PX-51 17.jpg

Attachments

• PX-51_EA.RFX
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
Back