PZ Spitfire MkIX

CurrentDude

Hi

I'm new to this thread and RF8.

I can fly Stang (P51) but cannot see any PZ Spit in the HH version. My RF8 is a Christmas present and have been flying it for the last fortnight. Please help or point me to the right direction for RF8 version of Spitty.

I do FPV.

Cheers
:)

Just go to the swap pages and search on Spitfire. You will find several EA's (Entire Aircraft) plus a lot of variants (AV) and color schemes (CS). The EA needed for the AV and CS files will be noted on their download page.

Just go to the swap pages and search on Spitfire. You will find several EA's (Entire Aircraft) plus a lot of variants (AV) and color schemes (CS). The EA needed for the AV and CS files will be noted on their download page.

Thanks BD for your response.
I'll have a go and see if I can down load them in MS Win 10.

Cheers

Thanks BD for your response.
I'll have a go and see if I can down load them in MS Win 10.

Cheers

Here's a quick one I made electric and added the SAFE features. I'm posting it here as an EA but it really is an AV of one on the swap pages. It took a lot of tweaking to get it flying good in RF8.

Attachments

• Spitfire Electric SAFE_EA.RFX
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
Here's a quick one I made electric and added the SAFE features. I'm posting it here as an EA but it really is an AV of one on the swap pages. It took a lot of tweaking to get it flying good in RF8.

Hi BD

I'm having difficulty in uploading it to my RF8.

Here is what I followed,

Saved the file in my document --> fired up RF8 --> uploaded the file from "Import"Tab. Then it all goes blank. :eek: :(

Any suggestion please ?

Cheers

In the simulator select Simulation - Import - RealFlight Archive. Then point it at the downloaded file. When you hover on Import a window should pop open to the right to select RealFlight Archive. I see a few others grabbed it and had no problems.

Thanks. I'll try it in a moment. Don't forget I still have my “L” on in RF8.

Hopefully I'll succeed this time.Mey much appreciate your help.

Cheers

Sorry mate.... after several attempt---- still no success. As soon as I click on the file to be down loaded to RF8, everything simply switches off. However, I've no problems in down loading planes that are in the HH list.

Where am I going wrong? It seems my computer simply does not down load files including your,

rfxSpitfire Electric SAFE_EA.RFX

Cheers

I would suggest then you try a different browser. If you are using Chrome then try IE/Edge or vice versa.

I've used multiple times IE last night but still no joy ... not sure where I can go now :eek:
I don't see "Download File" when I hover over RF8 archive tab.

Cheers

Have you tried going to your "documents" file ??click on that and see if you find your "downloads' there. If so, click on that, maybe you`ll find the spitty ....worth a shot if you haven`t tried yet ?????:p

Have you tried going to your "documents" file ??click on that and see if you find your "downloads' there. If so, click on that, maybe you`ll find the spitty ....worth a shot if you haven`t tried yet ?????:p

Thanks for your response.

Yes, they're in my document file still get the same result i.e. nothing happens and RS8 shuts down. :confused:

Cheers

Do downloads from the swap pages work OK for you ? If so I could post it there.

I'm afraid SWAP page does not work either. The aircraft I can down load are only the one that are already in the RF8 File.

I'll contact HH help line and see if they can offer any help. YT don't have much info in RF8 .

I appreciate all your help. Hopefully, we'll get to the bottom of it eventually.

Cheers

I'm afraid SWAP page does not work either. The aircraft I can down load are only the one that are already in the RF8 File.

I'll contact HH help line and see if they can offer any help. YT don't have much info in RF8 .

I appreciate all your help. Hopefully, we'll get to the bottom of it eventually.

Cheers

Follow these steps in the 4 pictures.
The last step completing the DDS file may take a few minutes to finish, be patient.
Brokedad did a nice job on "tweaking" this model, it fly's great in RF 7.5 and in RF-X.

Attachments

• import.jpg
    import.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 23
  • import-1.jpg
    import-1.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 21
  • import-2.jpg
    import-2.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 17
  • import-3.jpg
    import-3.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Anything I download goes to my download folder. I have to open the RFX folder and drag and drop the file into the RFX folder. From there it opens to the sim with out any ploblems. I'm running 7.5 with the Chrome browser and Windows 7.

Follow these steps in the 4 pictures.
The last step completing the DDS file may take a few minutes to finish, be patient.
Brokedad did a nice job on "tweaking" this model, it fly's great in RF 7.5 and in RF-X.

Sorry to cause so much bother....

here are my screenshots in the attached doc.

I can follow picture 1 then as soon as I press OK, the screen goes blank and logged out from RF8

Hope it makes some sense. :(

My screenshots are too big file... will have to try later on see if I can get a 500kb file.

Here its win10 and RF8 so perhaps the difference.

Last edited:
So absolutely nothing from the swap pages will import ???
Here is a Spitfire exported from RF-X, give this file a try.

Attachments

• SpitfireMKV_EA.RFX
    6.7 MB · Views: 43
So absolutely nothing from the swap pages will import ???
Here is a Spitfire exported from RF-X, give this file a try.

I'm afraid still no joy. I'm still waiting for a reply from RF8 support.

I wonder if I should re-install RF8 ? last time I saved it in a document file folder. Is this causing the problem?

I can't recall ever having so much problem in downloading a program. So there is something fundamentally gone wrong here.

Cheers

Back