Question about purchasing a new monitor for RF6

Beginner9

Decided to buy a new PC. Here are the specs http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...product=5098959&tmp_track_link=ot_search#N360 I have decided to buy a new monitor somewhere around the 23 or 24 inch size. What style of Monitor would be best suited for use with the RF6, A LCD or a LED? Also would it be worth the extra dollars to buy one with a 2ms response time versus one with a 5ms response time? Also what are good numbers for the refresh rate as most are 60Hz? Have on order a new G6 with controller and a Heli Mega Pack and want to be ready when it arrives!

I spent &159 on a LG 23" LCD monitor not long ago. I had a Samsung 24" monitor that crapped out on me. I don't regret going cheap. I think it's a good monitor.

The bigger the better, there have been plenty of guys that feel the scale of what you see on the screen doesn't seem right.
I can tell you first-hand, that bigger screens bring that scale back into perspective.
I run RF both on a 32" Monitor and 120" projection. I definitely get a better "at the field" feeling with a bigger screen.
My older/older screen was 24" and prior to that 20" so I'm going bigger as I get older. :p

Everything else is personal preference.
RF doesn't care about LCD or LED. I like LED personally because of the vibrancy of the colors compared to my old LCD. You may feel differently.

5ms/2ms, some guys are sensitive to "ghosting" both of these speeds are nothing to sneeze at compared to the old monitors, depends on you if you can notice the image persistence on fast movement.

Also forgot to add that I am currently running RF G3.5 with a BenQ FP791 (17" LCD 16ms) Monitor! Thanks in advance.

Back