Question:

Yes you can. It is called MultiMode and is at the bottom of the Multiplayer drop down menu. It only works when there are 2 controllers attached.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 15
Yes you can. It is called MultiMode and is at the bottom of the Multiplayer drop down menu. It only works when there are 2 controllers attached.
Just out of curiosity csgill, does it show up in RF as a split screen, such as in your pic. ....OR, can you fly as separate people, such as you would in multiplayer (without split screen)...I see the plus side of that.. meaning,...being in the SAME room with an individual AND being able to fly together, OR, be it just for fun and/or trying to teach someone how to fly RC. in the sim.

Now you guys are pushing me to try out some other feature in RF that I've never used in all the years of owning it!

My hunch is that the split screen is for separate views - one for each pilot. So you are flying in the same space, but looking at your own plane. I wonder how it will work with 2 monitors? Something to play with over the next couple of days....

Just out of curiosity csgill, does it show up in RF as a split screen, such as in your pic. ....OR, can you fly as separate people, such as you would in multiplayer (without split screen)...I see the plus side of that.. meaning,...being in the SAME room with an individual AND being able to fly together, OR, be it just for fun and/or trying to teach someone how to fly RC. in the sim.

I think you could with a left right split instead of a top bottom one then stretch it across a multi montor set up. I dont have a multi monter setup so I cannot try it.

I think you could with a left right split instead of a top bottom one then stretch it across a multi montor set up. I dont have a multi monter setup so I cannot try it.
You can split the screen vertically in the settings, but they are all part of one window. They cannot be separated. You could in theory stretch them across two screens.

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    363 KB · Views: 7
MultiMode has its quirks. For instance to change aircraft the default window is the left or top window. Using the menu buttons on either interlink will change the aircraft only in that window. To change the aircraft in the other window, you have to highlight that window with a mouse click first, then you can use the menu buttons on either interlink to change the aircraft for that window.

You can split the screen vertically in the settings, but they are all part of one window. They cannot be separated. You could in theory stretch them across two screens.

I was trying to say that. But I must have brain farted at 1 am in the morning when I was writing.

The legacy menu in Evo shows it as an option to pick, but it then nags about needing two controllers if there is only one.

Back