Questions about the training in Realflight G5

ascatem

Hi!
A month ago I've bought Realflight basic mode 2, very good sim, but I'm really getting tired because I've only a few planes and airports. Yesterday I've tried the demo of RF G5, I think I'm going to sell my basic version and buy the new G5. I've only a few questions before buying it:
- I see that you can load whatever language you want, it available in Italian?
- What about the training menu? I can't click the items in it, but I want to understand what happens when I click them. Start a new session of the game that help me to train in %whatever% or if I click it starts some kind of videos that teach me how to do %whatever%?
Thankyou!

The trainer allows you to perform certain maneuvers yourself. There's anothe feature that has prerecorded "videos" (proprietary RF format) where you can watch other people and their radios perform different things, like various aerobatic maneuvers. As far as Italian, I don't know.

It doesn't "look" different.

However you may hear audible instructions on how to perform certain steps....

And there are specific "modes" that for instance, will let you control only ONE ( or more ) flight controls, while the plane is hovering, etc.

That way you get used to each control one at a time, while the plane is otherwise being controlled by the computer.

Visual aids, circles, decent lines, arrows, etc... all appear to further enhance training.

You might try going to your local hobby shop. Most here have a system set up with the latest software running. If they are not too busy, a clerk my be able to help set it up in the trainer mode so you can see it and get a feel for it.

Back