Radial Racer

Thanks for sorting it all out :) Now if I can just "figger out" this disappearing heli rotor blade thing I'm experiencing.

Technoid, your newest download version is nice. I like the physics. I think it should be faster. JMO

I created an engine profile for it but I just copied the built-in profile and added another data point or two to get the rpm up a bit without going past what the engine is rated at, so I was constrained because I didn't want to go beyond the engine's rating. The built-in profile stopped a few hundred rpm short of that so I just extended it. My first engine profile was faster but I got a few comments about how the sound profile wouldn't be right if I went much higher than 5300 rpm so I dumped that engine profile for one that stayed within the stock rpm range. Those comments was in my first build thread that I deleted so they're gone now I can't remember who made them.

I am on the fence about posting my AV I squeezed 200+ mph with a moki 250 7 cylinder with carbon fiber pushrods and High performance valve spring. (there is a link to them on the moki usa site). http://www.mokiusa.com/tuningparts.html

Wow the 150 mph one I had going for a while was fast enough for me, but I'd say post it I'd like to try it out. If you don't post it please email it too me. Ha it may get to Florida before I can think to turn it around but it sounds like fun.

Back