Radio Control Club of Jacksonville Florida scenery for Realflight v7?

You are never going to get anything done with requests like this.

Read this thread so you know what is needed for a proper Request for an Aircraft for Real Flight. Just saying " can someone please make a <insert aircraft here>" gets you nowhere fast. Even if you do post all the required information, it still may not get done if the model creator doesn't like it.

As far as the request for the field your looking for, You need to create a Panorama Photograph of the field as nobody can do that unless they are there. This Thread is a great start .

I will
Send me the hotel reservation confirmation and plane tickets (round trip from texas) a $150 a day stipend (in advance) 3 days minimum and don't forget the rent-a-car to get to the field and back to the airport when I leave ,let me know the dates so I can make arrangement's with my employer.....and I'll get right on that....
All kidding aside csgill is correct

Really unless someone in Jacksonville has RF and knows how to make a photo field
you're going to have to learn how yourself
the links csgill provided will give you everything you need to try it but the camera and tripod
" Can Someone make a ?....? for RF 7"
Do you really know what you're asking for?.... its not like you request and 12 0r 24 hours later someone excretes a new model out their backside

Do you have even the slightest idea how much work is required to bring a descent new model into RF?......50 to 100 hours is the average..and sometimes that does not even include the time spent editing up to 6 separate photo shop files required for a quality Color Scheme which could be as much as an additional 20-40 hours easy (key word here is: Quality )
BTW. ....a photo field can mean many, many hours of work as well ,time /travel ,taking the shots ,stitching the shots , placing all of the depth buffers (collision Objects)correctly and realistically in the scene etc.

Keep in mind that you are asking a total stranger to do all of that.... for a total stranger in his "Spare" or "free" time for sometime not even a thank you when they are done ...its a hard sell no doubt

Last edited:
Back