Rating Misuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

guest_jo

Rick delten was banned for misusing the rating system.
Could anyone please ban this idiot rating any plane with a 1 ? Please ...

Sorry doubled thread, Please delete KE

Last edited:
I see a lot of talk today about and aircraft rated a one but I haven't heard what aircraft was rated a one. Which one is being discussed in all the threads? I would be curious to download and see for myself.

Here's a novel idea....do away with the ratings all together....all it seems to do is create sh!tstorms one after the other...do away with ratings and problem goes away :eek:

Smiley said:
I see a lot of talk today about and aircraft rated a one but I haven't heard what aircraft was rated a one. Which one is being discussed in all the threads? I would be curious to download and see for myself.
My latest creation,the F-100 D SuperSabre has been voted a 1 by someone,surely its worth more than that.

inky00 said:
My latest creation,the F-100 D SuperSabre has been voted a 1 by someone,surely its worth more than that.

It's the same small group of sub-humans who do this every time.

KE's been getting into the act and banning these people for their foolish behavior.

ok so now if someone actually felt the model deserved a 1 they are now subhuman?!?! And Knifeedge is banning people for giving their opinion? The opinion Knifeedge gave us the ability to give through the rating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back